The EU project "Guide My W@y" aims to support career counsellors (EURES, national, regional and local) in terms of advice towards the international mobility of young people and young professionals. At the heart of the project is the development of a European career guidance concept for international and circular mobility of young people and young professionals as well as the provision of online materials and tools.
This project has been funded by Erasmus + programme of the European Union. This website reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
The contents of this website, such as text, graphics, images and other material and information contained on project Guide My W@y website ("Content") are for informational purposes only. Team provides checked and secured information, but accepts no responsibility for the content of the third parties websites which can be found through the links, for the privacy protection on these websites or for services offered on these websites.
All rights concerning the content of this website are reserved. No part of the content of this site may be multiplied for comercial purposes, stored in a computerized database, in any form or in any way, either electronically, mechanically, recording or any other means, without previous written permission of Project team.
Training material, advices provided in this website was developed in the framework of Eramus+ strategic partnership project "A European Career Guidance Concept for International Youth Mobility" No. 2014-1-DE02-KA202-001610 and can not be used by third parties without Project team permission.
Processing of data on website visits
Project team collects and analyzes information on the use of the website, such as the number of visits, the most frequently visited pages, and the time spent per visit. In order to be able to analyze how visitors use our website we make use of so-called 'cookies' which are small text files that are placed on your computer's hard drive. Analysed data is used as one of dissemination outcome/prove.
Hochschule der Bundesagentur für Arbeit (En. University of Applied Labour Studies of the Federal Employment Agency (HdBA))
Address: Seckenheimer Landstraße 16,
P.O. Box 250217,
68163 Mannheim – Germany (DE)
Prof. Florian.Kreutzer e-mail: Florian.Kreutzer@arbeitsagentur.de
Iuga Alexandra-Elena e-mail: Alexandra-Elena.Iuga@arbeitsagentur.de
Wojewódzki Urząd Pracy w Katowicach (En. Voivodeship Labour Office in Katowice (VLO))
Address: Kościuszki 30,
40-048 Katowice, Poland (PL)
Aleksandra Monika Kopczyk/Hepner-Jaworska email@example.com
Kauno technologijos universitetas (En., Kaunas University of Technology (KTU))
Address: K. Donelaičio 73,
44029 Kaunas, Lithuania (LT)
Vida Drąsutė e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Erfurter Str. 14,
76646 Bruchsal – Germany (DE)
Uwe Kohnle e-mail: email@example.com
Universidade de Santiago de Compostela (En., University of Santiago de Compostela)
Address: Colexio de San Xerome Prazxa do Obradoiro S/N
15782 Santiago de Compostela, Spain (ES)
Elena Fernández e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Universidad de Vigo (En., Guidance and Employment Office of the Vigo University (EURES counsellors))
Address: LG Campus Lagoas Marcosende
36310 VIGO PONTEVEDRA, Spain (ES)
Manuel José Fernández Iglesias e-mail: email@example.com
Urad prace Ceska republika (En., EURES counsellors in Check Republic)
Karlovo nám. 1, Praha, Czech Republic (CZ)
Tel. +420 221923673
Lenka Kastnerová e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Project name: "A European Career Guidance Concept for International Youth Mobility" (Guide My W@y!)
Project No. 2014-1-DE02-KA202-001610
Project duration: 01/09/2014 - 31/08/2016
Europe’s future depends on its youth. Therefore, a growing significance of career mobility regarding young people and young professionals in Europe takes place as well as a great need of qualified support and guidance through vocational and career counsellors.
The project Guide My W@y! aims at specifically supporting vocational and career counsellors in the field of youth job mobility for young people and young professionals. The focus lies hereby on the development of a European Career Guidance Concept and the provision of online materials and tools.
- EURES, Euroguidance and other vocational and career counsellors
- Young people (vocational mobility)
- Young professionals (career mobility)
- European Career Guidance Concept for international youth mobility
- Training concept for vocational and career counsellors
- Online materials and tools for the usage of virtual training and virtual counselling
- Usage of website by both young people and young professionals as well as counsellors in Europe
- Offering digital E-Learning material to encourage ICT-competencies
Tasks and products
- A European Career Guidance Concept for vocational and career counsellors that includes the basic methodology of counselling adapted to the essential contents of international youth mobility.
- An interactive online-portal onto which vocational and career counsellors have access to the European Career Guidance Concept, E-Learning courses as well as a virtual classroom
- Advanced and online training for vocational and career counsellors through the usage of the virtual classroom. Participants will be qualified to use not only the European Career Guidance Concept but also to train it and use online tools within the framework of their profession.